Our weekly trundle through the blogosphere.
– Alafair Burke on Cyberbulling
– Amanda Enayati on how she caught the thief who robbed her
– Sara Creasy takes on Star Trek technobabble
In a stunning, never-before-attempted marathon of literary wonder, 36 Northwest authors write a complete novel in just six days under the watchful eyes of Fairy God-author Nancy Pearl
AUTHOR TALK –>
– Kristen Cashore on re-reading her first novel
– Marie Brennan wonders why is Faerie ruled by Queens?
– Jeff VanderMeer on his love of John le Carre
– Marjorie M. Liu on juggling novel and comic writing
– Chapter four of A Glimpse of Darkness by Kelly Meding
– Olga, a short story by C.T. Adams
– After the Coup, a short by John Scalzi