Our weekly trundle through the blogosphere.
- Alafair Burke on Cyberbulling
- Amanda Enayati on how she caught the thief who robbed her
- Sara Creasy takes on Star Trek technobabble
In a stunning, never-before-attempted marathon of literary wonder, 36 Northwest authors write a complete novel in just six days under the watchful eyes of Fairy God-author Nancy Pearl
AUTHOR TALK –>
- Kristen Cashore on re-reading her first novel
- Marie Brennan wonders why is Faerie ruled by Queens?
- Jeff VanderMeer on his love of John le Carre
- Marjorie M. Liu on juggling novel and comic writing
- Chapter four of A Glimpse of Darkness by Kelly Meding
- Olga, a short story by C.T. Adams
- After the Coup, a short by John Scalzi